Friday 10 July 2015

Sharing the Dreams

Hi,

My name is Menan  (as in Menan, Idaho), which I am sure my father didn't even realize while naming me. Anyway, I am from a small state called Manipur in India. This is my new blog. Growing up in a small place, I didn't know much about the big wide world. But I've always been curious and open to new experiences. I love trying new things, meeting new people, and watching movies. With each new friend, each new place I visit, and every movie I watch, I learn something new and grow a little more. I still have a lot to learn, though. So, in this blog, I want to share my experiences and the lessons I've learned along the way. Maybe someday, someone will find it inspiring and live their life to the fullest. I'll start today with this: "No matter how tough life gets, never give up on your dreams."
 

BE WELL.


***MenanElsy***

No comments:

Post a Comment