Sunday 26 July 2015

A Bullet that can Change a Life

Hello dear, 

Sometimes, people can have a big impact on us without us even realizing it. Whether we notice it or not, someone we never thought we would like can end up influencing us a lot. Some of these changes can be good for us, but others might change how we see our future. It's not fair to say everyone is a victim though. I've been called a victim before, but that doesn't mean I don't have my own life that I love. Different people have different opinions about others, so it's not the same for everyone.

For example, let's say I hang out with someone who always exercises in the morning, but I'm not really a morning person. I might have thought about exercising in the morning before, but never actually did it until I started hanging out with this person. They inspired me to start, and I ended up loving it. People might notice the change and give credit to the person I'm with, or maybe no one will notice at all. But the important thing is that they helped me pull the trigger on something I wanted to do but couldn't get started on my own.

In life, we meet a lot of people. Some make us feel good, and some make us feel bad. But what matters most is what's inside us. Because in the end, everyone leaves, and we're the ones left dealing with everything. They might influence who we are today, but they only play a small part. It's mostly up to us. No matter how many times someone else pulls the trigger, if we don't have the bullets ready, nothing happens. It's our choice what kind of bullets we want them to be. When we take control of our thoughts, we can aim for our goals better.


BE WELL


***MenanElsy***

No comments:

Post a Comment