Saturday 11 June 2016

My shit dreams...hhahaha


I want to be everything - an engineer, a fashion designer, a painter, a YouTuber, a photographer, a writer, an actor, a chef, a model, and more. It's not just about escaping to something better. I truly admire these professions, and I want to live in their world, be part of them, and experience life through their eyes. Some may laugh at my many dreams and say it's unrealistic. They might call it greedy to want it all in one lifetime. But the people around me inspire me so much that I can't help but dream big. I've tried to pursue these dreams, but maybe my determination wasn't enough, or maybe life is just too short. I'm just an ordinary girl who loves to relax but also dreams of achieving greatness. I often procrastinate and miss out on things because I'm careless and have a weak mind. But there's still hope inside me. Someday, I believe I'll make it happen. Even if I never reach all my dreams, I'll get as close as I can. Because one day, when I'm gone, it will be my dreams that live on.

Focus on one dream at a time. Once you start making progress, the rest will fall into place.

Keep dreaming. It's not just about achieving your dreams; it's about the journey. Even if you don't reach them all, you'll gain valuable experiences along the way.


I doodled shit :-p hahahhahaa....Sorry!!




 Be Well



***MenanElsy***





No comments:

Post a Comment